Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Begin at the Beginning

Its happening.  The first production meeting.  My life gets more real every day.  Today I have the first production meeting for my As You Like It production next year.  IN NOVEMBER.  THATS 6 MONTHS. I started biting things earlier I'm so excited.  Yeah, it's weird, but so am I.  And my obsession with this play.  Now I get to make other people obsessed with this play.  I can't wait.  I can't think about anything else because I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED.  Ok, I need to calm down and not scare my production staff.  Or at least try.  But seriously AS YOU LIKE IT IS A THING AND IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT ALREADY I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO DURING REHEARSALS I'M GOING TO GO CRAZY.  It's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment