Sunday, August 4, 2013

(finds link to old blog under a pile of random bookmark tabs)

Oh crap.  I forgot this was here, and I think I've been needing it for a while.  I keep trying to start things on other websites and writing stuff in other forms, but I think this is still my best form of expression (and I'm completely aware it's mostly crap).  It just seems to flow better when I know that no one is looking.  The anonymity of it is exhilarating. So, I'm going to try to post more often.  TRY being the keyword there.  But who knows, maybe I'll build it into my routine, like running.

Seriously, I'm kind of a runner now.  I have sore legs and shin splints and everything.  Completely legit, I need to buy new running pants because the chafing was so bad today I had to stop early (sorry, TMI, but chafing is a serious issue with me, it's the reason I decided to start working out again).

So I'm going to backlog a few things on a quene or something (if I can figure that out), and hopefully post some new things now.  My life has been very....interesting...sofar this summer. (and yes I meant interesting in the slightly insulting way that people use when they are trying, and failing, to be nice about your choices).

No comments:

Post a Comment