Saturday, February 9, 2013

What a wonderful world

Turns out, auditions are kind of fun.  Sure my stomach is still doing flips (that's probably just because my day is still in its infancy), but once I got into the audition room, I was totally not freaking out.  It was really relaxing actually.  As I'm sitting here next to Sophie (who says hi, by the way) I'm realizing that I want to go into theatre because of the people.  Every person I've run into or interviewed with, or had workshops with yesterday has been really cool. I just want to talk shop with all of them, it's really incredible to see so many people so excited about the same thing.  That's the wonderful thing about the theatre world, no one is there unless they have to be.  This business isn't worth the struggle and pain unless it's something you want more than anything.  And if these past two weeks have told me anything, it's that I belong in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment