Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Why then, can one desire too much of a good thing?

To put it shortly, go ahead and desire it, just hope it never comes true.
To put it....long..ly?  I'm not sure how to phrase that.  Anywhoo, its snowing buckets, and I have too much to do.  Per usual.  I'm trying to figure out where to trim things off as well, but it's really difficult to figure out.  Especially since the first things I'd like to drop aren't really options to drop (ugh).  But I've been staying on top of things a little better recently.  Except for being an RA.  For some reason I can never manage to fit it into my schedule, it just seems like a bother now more than a fun thing, so I'm nearly positive that I'm not coming back next year.  Senior year will have enough stuff going on for me to stay plenty busy with other things, like honors projects and senior projects and helping with other peoples senior projects.  You know, normal things.

No comments:

Post a Comment