Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Falling Behind

It's week two, and I'm already over my head.  It's because tech is next week, but I hate just blaming it all on that.  I feel like I've been both better and worse about getting things done this term.  Sometimes I'm really productive and others I can't get shit done to save my life.  It's really tricky to balance all of these things.  Right now Grey Gardens is definitely taking over, but I'm trying to keep my academics honed in.  It's gonna get tricky when things pick up the pace.  I don't think my class load is as heavy as last term, but my extracurricular load is double.  It's being in an actual show, headmistress of LUMOS, applying for internships.  WAIT.  I didn't tell you.  I GOT A PHONE INTERVIEW! For my first choice summer Shakespeare camp in Virginia.  I'm super stoked.  I hope I do well.  I'm generally very good at interviews, because people can tell how excited I get for things.  And I can be like a;vian;aowSHAKESPEAREalvoenavielnaASYOULIKEITdafoiwevnlaeDYINGONTHEINSIDE;faivna;vi;an.  It will be great.  And if not, I found a few more arts camps I can apply for too.  I'll find something for the summer, I'm sure of it.  If I tell myself that enough times it will have to come true.

right?

No comments:

Post a Comment