Monday, August 20, 2012

Driving My New Car

Stick shift.  I know it's gonna get easier as I get going, but I got so frustrated that I cried a bit.  I kept releasing too quickly on the clutch and killing the motor. Once you get moving it isn't too bad, but going form zero is nearly impossible for me.  But still, I drove my car.  Wow, my car.  That sounds good.  It's so nice.  I can't wait to fill it with all of my stuff.  Hopefully I won't make it a trash can.  I hate trash can cars.  I just have to try not to crash it.  I'm just not looking forward to going from stopped on a hill.  I had to pull into the driveway and I nearly died.  But, luckily, I didn't hit anything.  I'm going to need a lot of practice before I can drive on my own.  Hopefully all the repairs are done before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment