Friday, August 24, 2012

Ganymede


ROSALIND
I'll have no worse a name than Jove's own page;
And therefore look you call me Ganymede.
I finally decided on a name for my bug.  Ganymede.  I think it suits him.  Especially because of my deep personal connection with Rosalind.  I thought upon Adam for a while, but I'm more a fan of Shakespearean connections and I feared people might think of it in the biblical sense.  (Adam in As You Like It is the trusty old man servant of Orlando, and is considered one of the most 'English' characters Shakespeare has written).    Ganymede is finally in great working condition.  Got a new hubcap last night and the dealer fixed a few last minute things today.  I just need to buy floor mats, maps and jumper cables and I'll be all set to head back up to school.  After I get done packing everything up again.  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment