Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Into The Woods

Last weekend in Bjorklunden was surreal.  For those of you who don't know what Bjorklunden is...it's a giant chunk of land Lawrence owns in Door County, WI on Lake Michigan.  It is magnificent.  The lodge is really cozy, but the shore and forest right around it is absolutely wonderful.  The first night I went outside and waded into the 40 degree water only to fall into it!  Alas, that stopped my frolicking short, (even though I didn't get completely submerged, it was cold!) and the next day I ventured out again. (this time during the daylight so I could explore the forest).  It was wonderful.  I decided not to do homework and take set inspiration pictures for As You Like It next year.  Totally worth it.  (Mostly.  now I have to do a lot more cramming for my Brain and Behavoir test friday, but It's a'ight).  I also got up at 5:45 on Sunday with my 3 roomates for the weekend and we went to watch the sunrise.  It was so freaking majestic.  That's the only way to describe it.  I'll have to put a picture up when I get the chance.  I forgot my camera in my room today.

No comments:

Post a Comment