Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moving Too Fast

You know when you're trying to do too many things when you accidentally hit a french professor with your bike. Alright, I didn't hit him, more nudged him with the wheel.  He didn't fall over or anything.  And I didn't even spill the latte I was holding while riding my bike through a large clump of people.  I just had to put my foot down onto the ground.  And stutter a little and spill some pumpkin spice latte on my pants.  At least it smelled good, so that's a good thing.....right?

(I've decided to take this incident as a learning experience.  I've decided to slow down a little.  Walk to some more places.  My bike is really sweet and super convenient sometimes, but the leaves are pretty around campus now and it's not entirely too cold out.  Plus I don't want to spill any more lattes or hit any professors that I actually know.  And I know I'm trying to do too many things at once, so I'm going to audition for a Trivia Master spot tonight anyway.  It sounds like a good idea to me.  At least at the present time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment