Sunday, September 2, 2012

Going Out

Finally got to go out on the town with a few friends.  It was so much fun, and we had such a blast.  We went to the Chinese food place down the road and ate and laughed more than I have in a while.  We talked about everything and had such a blast.  On the way to the restaurant, my friend's car was dead (we need to jump it later), and she had a little freak out like usual, but one of my other friend called her out on it.  I totally appreciated that, because she can get a little ridiculous about some very little problems.  But dinner was great, and we ended up talking in my room for a while afterwards.  The four of us were pretty hilarious.  Everyone was sharing awkward dating stories and the such when they realized I hadn't been on a date since high school.  But my guy friend gave me some interesting advice "Don't expect guys to fulfill their 'manly duties.'"  when last year another guy told me that "If a guy likes you, he'll do the pursuing."  I don't even know what to do anymore.  Oh well, I've got time until my crush comes back from study abroad in Vienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment