Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Oreos

So, I'm gonna pretend I didn't eat half a thing of Oreos.  But it's only because they're only around once a year.  And I didn't feel like doing homework.  So I successfully sat on Liz's futon and drank two glasses of wine, ate more Oreos and watched half a season of How I Met Your Mother.  Again, cause I've totally watched the whole series.  Now I'm just sitting in bed debating how much of a bad idea that was.  Cause I'm totally behind on homework, due to the whole zombie test.  I'm still not sure how it went, but I'm glad its done.  Cause now I can get back to the rest of my homework.  Quiz on Tuesday, two journals due and a chapter and a half of theatre history that I've been avoiding.  And successfully averted again.  We'll see how long it takes for me to finish that homework.  $10 says I finish the Oreos first.

No comments:

Post a Comment