Monday, October 15, 2012

Bjorklunden Slump

So, Bjork with improv this weekend was great.  And exhausting.  But I'm pretty sure today was one of those days where the entire world is just tired.  So, I didn't seem too off in comparison to the rest of the universe  which was a nice change.  On the other hand, I'm still behind on so many things.  I just can't decide if I would be any more on the ball if I had been here this weekend.  I just never get anything done if it's not a school day.  I barely get things done when it is a school day, when I actually get something done I tend to reward myself with not needing to do anything else, which is probably a bad idea.  Oh well.  I met with a career adviser today and it was surprisingly helpful.  Even though I still don't know what I want to do, I know where to start searching, which is a lot better than floating in an abyss of questions.  Also, staring into an abyss is really relaxing.  I got to this weekend during a night walk on the lake.  It was pitch black nearly everywhere.  So cool.  I didn't take any pictures this weekend, but I'll put one up from a few weeks ago, just because its so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment