Thursday, October 11, 2012

Highs and Lows

I went to the convocation today, which was actually kind of interesting.  During part of it the speaker asked us to picture our highest high and our lowest low.  Then proceed to give us an example (from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid) of being in both places at once.

The strangest thing happened to me tonight.  I also hit a pretty high high and a pretty low low.

Raena and I threw a Spa Night Program.  It went off magnificently.  We had a bunch of people and they were all talking and having a great time, and then all of campus lost power.  So, the party broke up and everyone dispersed toward the generator emergency lights, which was OK   The power came on after about half an hour.  Then things started smelling bad.  Correction, they smelled like shit.  Literally, because the sewage line in the sub basement apparently burst.  So I didn't have any desk time to work on studying for my midterm tomorrow.  Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment