Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Headaches

I just realized that I've had a headache for the past two days straight.  For no apparent reason.  Until I actually decided to recognize all the crap I've been eating recently.  My Halloween Oreos are nearly gone, I got a half gallon of sherbet at Walmart a few days ago and I've been having dessert at meals on top of all that.  I think it's a bit of a sugar overload.  I didn't know if that was possible, but it definitely is.  I need to start really watching what I eat.  Not just to lose weight.  I need to stay healthy and on top of my game to keep school going well.  I've also been really unfocused and unmotivated lately for school stuff (maybe I'm a little burnt out already, but I hope not, it's only 4th week).  Hopefully I can get myself back and ready to hit the ground running sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment