Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oversleeping

So, I went to bed early last night with the express purpose of being awake and alert for my 9:00-10:50 class.  Apparently I didn't snooze my alarm, I turned it off, and my back up alarm I turned off last night instead of turning it on.  So I woke up at 10:30.  Yeah, not worth it to go to class.  But I feel so bad and crappy about the whole thing.  I like the class, and I never do any work outside of class (because I get the labs done during the lab time), but I think we were going to get our midterms back today and figure out if our project proposals were legit, so I probably should have gone to the end of class.  But it would have been pointless, especially because it was probably lab time anyways.  ugh. I just feel so shitty about the whole thing.  Its really frustrating   I was doing so well yesterday.  I got a bunch of stuff done and even worked out.  Then today started out like this.  I need to get out of this mindset or it's not gonna be a good day, and it could be a  pretty good day.  I've just decided.  I'm going to turn this day into a good one.  Starting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment