Sunday, October 7, 2012

Late Nights

I keep staying up obnoxiously late at night without actually doing anything.  I have so much stuff to get done tomorrow, and I stayed up doing nothing.  (Unless you count scraping paper out of my new trunk something.  Well I guess it is something, just not anything particularly amusing.  I am getting excited to get it finished.  I found the trunk at the thrift shoppe for $1.50, so it needs a little TLC for it to be usable, but it's gonna be totally worth it.) Anyways, it was a really chill Saturday night.  Biggest thing that happened was Maggie and I wandering around Walmart to pick up donuts and kitty litter (apparently if you fill a sock with kitty litter and keep it in your shoes it makes it smell not as bad). (also donuts and wine is a great combination).  But I cleaned my room and got my laundry done.  So that's cool.  I just still haven't caught up on the whole homework thing yet this week, so I've got a bunch of catch up to do tomorrow.  Woo (except not).

No comments:

Post a Comment