Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm trying not to freak out but it's not really working

Reason's I'm freaking out:
  • I'm going to Costa Rica
  • With Patch Adams
  • I'm flying by myself
  • To hang out with Patch Adams
  • Doing humanitarian Clowning
  • That I've never done before
  • I've never even clowned before
  • Or flown by myself
  • Or gone to a foreign country by myself
  • My connecting flight is in a different country
  • Both of those countries are Spanish speaking
  • My Spanish is terrible now

ALSO
  • I'm Applying for a Fulbright
  • That I don't think I have a chance at
  • It's so freaking competitive
  • I think they'll get my application and start laughing
  • And send me a letter detailing how it was a mistake for me to apply
  • But if I get it
  • I'll move to England for a year
  • Which is awesome
  • But also means leaving behind everything I know
  • And also deciding on going to grad school, basically
  • So I'll be deciding my future
  • By applying to a program
  • That probably won't accept me
  • But I really want it
  • And simultaneously start crying at the thought of being successful

No comments:

Post a Comment