Friday, August 9, 2013

Reading by the light of the bathroom


So here's a nice view of my Friday night. Me attempting to read hamlet (for the third time. And failing, again. This time I'm blaming the footnotes, they don't even have numbers and its extremely irritating). You see, I work on weekends. Usually I don't mind too much because I do so many things during the week, but it really takes away from the time I can spend with friends. And Matt actually texted me today asking if I was free, and I haven't seen him all week! I got excited until I remembered that I was at work. And I also haven't been able to go up to the trailer with Linda at all this summer, which would be loads of fun. 

Ugh, I just realized that I'm complaining that I have a job. That's not ok I'm going to stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment